Virtual Tour +
- (1) 90 minute session OR (2) 45 minute sessions
- Online with a live educator
- Grades 2 – 12
- Tuesday – Thursday, 10 & 11 AM, workshops schedules according to class and availability
- Four-week advance registration required
- Paired with a live virtual tour, this program includes a 45-minute live art-making session with a Crocker Educator. Student will engage in a discussion of 4 works of art around a central theme, then use those concepts to guide the creation of an artwork during a live workshop. The workshop includes step by step instruction using materials hand selected by an art educator, assembled and provided in advance.
- Materials: The Museum will assemble and distribute a class kit of supplies. Please provide one person to pick up the class kit. The school is responsible for distribution to each student. Students keep the art tools and supplies that are leftover.
Material Packages (serves up to 35 students)
Select from three material packages, which can be paired with any theme offered in the School Tour program:
Paper Collage $395*
Each student kit includes: matboard base, high quality cardstock colored paper, patterned paper, scissors, glue stick, Twisteez wire, and twistable wax crayons.
Each student kit includes: high quality watercolor paper, watercolor paint set, paint brush, white oil pastel or crayon
Each student kit includes: high quality printmaking paper, printmaking objects, matboard base, printmaking ink, brayers, glue stick
*Why is there a price difference between these kits? The Printmaking Kit has a lower price point because many of the materials supplied will be used during the workshop. The Paper Collage and Painting kits have materials that students will keep and use beyond the workshop, like scissors, glue sticks and paint sets.