Community Art Night
Ignite the creative spark in your students, parents and educators during this fun, fair-like evening designed to build a positive and unified school community. Fun for all ages and artistic abilities.
Community Art Nights are 90-minute programs on a weeknight of your choosing. Scheduling is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Each evening is $975 and includes:
- A lively variety of Discovery Stations including a diverse art display, hands-on explorations, and dazzling take-home art projects.
- Publicity materials to help spread the word.
- Support staff person to facilitate evening logistics.
- A free family pass for each student in attendance, which enables him or her to visit the Museum with up to four people for free.
School sites provide:
- Space for the event, including tables and any other set-up needs.
- Volunteers for the duration of the event.
Make a Reservation
To schedule a Community Art Night, call (916) 808-7364 or email the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.