Let us handle things from start to finish! This program puts an art teacher in the classroom to guide students through a standards-based, hands-on art project. We’ll bring all art supplies and the excitement!
- $225 per class, discounts available for multiple bookings
- The maximum group size is 35 students.
- Each session is customized to fit your grade level needs.
- Each student receives a free family pass, which enables students to return to the Museum with family members for free.
- All materials are included
Click here to request a class.
Grades K – 2
After buggin’ out with our collection of creepy, crawly artwork, students will create art using positive and negative space. A decorative background puts the finishing touch on this fun art exploration!
Grades 3 – 4
Swirls and twirls, students will play with pattern and texture to create colorful works of art. A fun twist to learning the color wheel and elements of art.
Grades 5 – 6
Focusing on the life and career of infamous glass artist Dale Chihuly, students will learn his famous blown glass technique and demonstrate their understanding of his unique style. Students will have the opportunity to create their very own colorful hanging masterpiece using transparent plastic.