Let us handle it! Artist-to-Go puts an art teacher in your classroom to guide students through an interactive, hands-on art project. We bring everything, and all art supplies are included.
- $225 per class, discounts available for multiple bookings
- The maximum group size is 35 students.
- Each session is customized to fit your grade level needs.
- Each student receives a free family pass, which enables students to return to the Museum with family members for free.
- All materials are included
Click here to request a class.
"A" is for Art
We’ll come to you! Our teaching artist will lead young learners (pre-K and K, ages 4–6) through a discussion about art, group exploration, focused play, and a hands-on art project.
Wild About Art!
Grades K – 2
Bold and beautiful, students will explore collage techniques to create their own animal art using a variety of materials.
Grades 2 - 5
Students will view landscapes to study foreground, middle ground and background, then create their own scene, layering warm and cool colored paper.
Grades 4 - 6
After exploring figurative work in the collection, students work together to draw silhouettes of the human form. A decorative background puts the finishing touch on this creative exploration.