By Crocker Staff
Going for Favorite Aunt or Uncle this year? Looking for a unique and engaging gift for your kids? Give the gift of creative exploration and clinch your status as best gift giver while enjoying a relaxing shopping experience at the Crocker Museum Store this holiday season!
Whether you’re looking for something fun and unique to round out stocking stuffers, or an interactive present to spark young imaginations, the Museum Store has an artful assortment of gifts for the kids in your life. Every item in the store is thoughtfully curated by our Museum Store Manager, so these gifts are guaranteed to wow. Are you a member? Just flash your membership card at the Crocker Art Museum Store to receive 10% off your purchase.
Connectz'it - Endless interlocking wooden disks for constructive play
Nonmember price: $14.50
Nonmember price: $5.00
Myriaorama - 16 panel pictures that create thousands of landscape stories
Nonmember price: $15.95
“There are a lot of places to buy toys, but I find items that connect kids to the experience of the museum and gives them permission to explore their creativity”
Museum Store Manager
Check out these clips to get a sneak peak at even more treasures in the Museum Store:
Good Day Sacramento: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYunci4aZwU
Need more ideas? Look for these fun items (members receive 10% off prices listed below):
- Monster pencils ($9.50), markers ($5.00), and mini-notebooks ($2.25)
- Spectracube rolling dice game to learn the color spectrum, ages 6-99! ($21.50)
- Museum Visit color, punch-out educational play set ($27.95)
- Crayon Cube - 7 colorful crayons that can be made into a cube. Artful and challenging ($14.50)
- Create Art Like a Famous Artist kit ($26.50)
- 100-300 piece artful puzzles for little puzzle lovers ($7.50 -100pc) to ($14.95 300pc)
- Adventure story cards to inspire storytelling in children and encourage imagination ($15.00)
You don't have to buy an admission ticket to shop at the museum store, although many people do like to make an event of it around the holidays, and take a "pleasure cruise" through the galleries as well!