The Crocker is dedicated to providing high-quality exhibitions, engaging programming, and a stellar facility for all visitors to enjoy. To strengthen our ability to serve the community in this way, we are updating our General Admission prices, effective October 7. The price increase of $2-$3 per ticket comes after careful research and consideration and will help the Museum remain a key cultural resource for Northern California.
To offset these price increases, the Crocker will maintain existing, and develop new, access initiatives that provide assistance for those in the community who may not be able to afford Museum admission. These programs include:
- Pay What You Wish – On the third Sunday of every month, visitors to the Crocker can “Pay What You Wish” for Museum admission. This program is made possible by Western Health Advantage.
- Museums On Us – Bank of America cardholders receive free admission to the Museum on the first full weekend of every month.
- Please Note: The October Museums On Us weekend is moved to October 9-10.
- Free admission for SNAP/EBT card holders.
- Discounted pricing for seniors, students, military, and youth.
Admission price increases take effect on October 7, 2021. Existing reservations booked at our current prices will be honored.
Members - Free
Adults - $15
Seniors - $10
Military - $10
College Students - $10
Youth (6-17) - $8
Children (5 and under) - Free