By Crocker Staff
Building on the success of last year’s virtual auction, Art Auction Season 2021 will feature the same lively events in a new hybrid virtual and in-person format. Support raised from this year’s Art Auction Season is critical for the Crocker and for the thousands of children, families, and adults the Museum serves every year. Your generous support is needed now more than ever, so remember to bid high and bid often!
How to Register
Early registration is important. Registering a few days in advance of the May 10 auction opening will ensure you will be approved in time to bid. If you are already signed up with Bidsquare, you may skip to Step #2 below.
STEP 1: Join Bidsquare
1. Visit bidsquare.com.
2. Click “Sign Up” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Fill out your user information and click “Create Account”.
4. You will receive an email confirmation that you registered.
5. Follow the email instructions to verify your email address and input your credit card information for verification purposes only.
6. Remember your Bidsquare login and password; you will need it later.
1. Click HERE to view the Crocker's Auctions on Bidsquare
2. Select the auction you would like to participate in (BNSA, silent, or live), then click the green “Register Now” button. (Note: registering for one auction allows participation in all Crocker 2021 Art Auctions.)
3. You will be directed to the Bidsquare login screen. Enter the email address and password you used to join Bidsquare and log in.
4. Agree to the auction terms and conditions and confirm.
5. You will receive a pop-up message and an email when your registration is approved. Once successfully registered, you are able to bid in all three auctions.
6. Begin to bid!