Art Hub: Art Exploration for Home Learners
Grades 4 – 6
Thursday, March 4, 2021
1 – 2 PM
Six Thursdays, starting March 4
Is your child missing the Crocker's seasonal Art Camps? Try Art Hub, a robust, six-week program for grades 4–6 aligned with California's Content Standards. Each week, young art lovers meet to discuss and interact with a different part of the Crocker's collection before creating their own work of art. This program features:
• A low student-to-teacher ratio of one educator per 15-20 students
• Supply kits packed with high-quality art supplies (Click HERE for a list of contents.)
• Resources for further learning, both off-screen and on-screen
• Compact workshops that cover a different part of the Crocker’s collection each week (Click HERE for information about individual sessions.)
• After class feedback from Museum educators via email
Don't Forget Your Supplies!
Running low on supplies or just want to avoid going to the store? Purchase a Supplies-to-Go Bag, conveniently packed and quarantined for at least 72 hours and ready for curbside pick-up at a designated time. Available at registration. Limit one per participant.
Want to order your own materials? Click HERE for a supply list. Allow ample time for deliveries to ensure you are ready to go when class begins. Please note, all participants will need access to Zoom. Registration closes March 1. Limit four supply bags per household.
$120 per member household
$150 per nonmembers household
$40 supply bag (per student)
Not a member? Click here to join today!