Art Exploration for Home Learners
Via Zoom; For Grades K– 3
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Six Thursdays, January 21 – February 25
Is your child missing the Crocker's seasonal Art Camps? Try Art Exploration for Home Learners, a robust, six-week program for grades K-3 aligned with California's Content Standards. Each week, young art lovers meet to discuss, and interact with, a different part of the Crocker's collection before creating their own work of art. This program features:
• A low student-to-teacher ratio of one educator per 15-20 students
• Supply kits packed with high-quality art supplies (Click HERE for a list of contents.)
• Resources for further learning, both off-screen and on-screen
• Compact workshops that cover a different part of the Crocker’s collection each week (Click HERE for information about individual sessions.)
• After class feedback from Museum educators via email
Don't Forget Your Supplies!
Running low on supplies or just want to avoid going to the store? Purchase a Supplies-to-Go Bag, conveniently packed and quarantined for at least 72 hours and ready for curbside pick-up at a designated time. Available at registration. Limit one per participant.
Want to order your own materials? Click HERE for a supply list. Allow ample time for deliveries to ensure you are ready to go when class begins. Note: All participants will need access to Zoom. Registration ends January 19.
$40 supply fee (optional)
Not a member? Click here to join today!
Register by clicking the REGISTER button above, or email email@example.com for assistance.