Museum Store Sunday
Sunday, November 25, 2018
10 AM - 5 PM
Shop for unique art treasures at a discount as you help fund the Crocker Art Museum’s exhibitions and programs! Now an international, annual event, Museum Store Sunday promotes conscientious shopping through the support of museum stores and their cultural missions worldwide.
Enjoy a relaxing shopping experience at the Crocker Art Museum Store as you browse treasures and mission-specific gifts that are personally curated by store manager Pam Pesetti:
- One-of-a-kind works and ornaments by regional, national, and international artists in a variety of medium
- Exhibition-inspired items
- Gift cards to use on Museum admission, membership, and/or special programs
- Official Crocker Art Museum t-shirts, mugs, magnets, and other branded treasures
- Artful scarves, jewelry, handbags, socks, and ties
- Impressionist California art calendars and note cards featuring images of works in the Crocker’s permanent collection
- Beautiful exhibition catalogues and full-color art books for every age and reading level
- Art supplies and kits, toys, coloring books, and activity sets for creative minds age 1 to 100+
- Artful stocking stuffers for all ages, at a wide variety of price points
On Museum Store Sunday, museum members receive 20% off and nonmembers receive 10% off all Crocker Art Museum Store purchases. Store visitors can enter a Museum Store Sunday drawing to WIN a hand-blown glass ornament by local artist Tim Lazer, and a copy of the Crocker’s full-color art collection catalogue The Crocker Art Museum Collection Unveiled.*
*No purchase necessary, $100 value.
And remember, there's no Museum admission required to shop at the store!