Crocker Art Camp: Spring 2018
Monday, March 26, 2018
9 AM - 4 PM
Monday - Friday, March 26 - 30
Ages 6 - 9
Crocker art camps are art-filled adventures that take kids into the Museum’s galleries, studios, and into the world! Campers develop friendships and creative thinking skills by viewing, discussing, and creating art. The Crocker’s setting, renowned art collection, special exhibitions, and professional art educators make for a unique and high-quality camp experience. Rooted in art, camps feature an array of exciting themes and activities to stimulate your child’s creative interests. Space is limited, and camps fill quickly, so advance registration is required.
· Low campers-to-educator ratio (never more than 9 to 1, and frequently lower)
· Designed for ages 6 – 9
· Taught by permanent Crocker staff with extensive training in art education, offering visits with professional artists from a variety of art disciplines
· All supplies are included
· Each participant receives two snacks per day. Box lunches are available for purchase from the Crocker Cafe by Supper Club
· Each camper receives a 100% cotton Crocker Kid t-shirt
$250 members • $295 nonmembers
Instructors: Museum Education Staff
Register by clicking the REGISTER button above or visit the Museum Admission Desk.
No experience is required unless noted. The Museum provides student-quality supplies included in the fee unless indicated otherwise. Students are welcome to bring their personal supplies; however there is no discount for doing so. Oil paints are not allowed in studio classrooms.