Crocker Art Camp: Spring 2017
April 10, 2017
9 AM - 4 PM
This camp is currently full. To have your name added to the waiting list, please call (916) 808-1182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday, April 10 - 14
Ages 6 - 9
Crocker art camps are art-filled adventures that take kids into the Museum’s galleries, studios, and out into the world! Campers develop friendships and creative-thinking skills through looking at, talking about, and making art. The Crocker’s setting, renowned art collection, special exhibitions, and professional art educators make for a unique and high-quality camp experience. Rooted in art, camps feature an array of exciting themes and activities to meet your child’s creative interests. Space is limited, and camps fill quickly, so advance registration is recommended.
* Low campers-to-educator ratio (never more than 9-to-1, and frequently lower)
* Designed for ages 6 – 9
* Taught by permanent Crocker staff with extensive training in art education, plus guest visits from professional artists from a variety of art disciplines
* All supplies are included
* Each participant receives two snacks per day. Box lunches are available for purchase from the Crocker Cafe by Supper Club
* Each camper receives a 100-percent cotton Crocker Kid T-shirt
$250 members • $295 nonmembers
Instructors: Museum education staff
Register by clicking the REGISTER button above or visit the Museum Admission Desk.
No experience is required unless noted. The Museum provides student-quality supplies included in the fee unless indicated otherwise. Students are welcome to bring their personal supplies; however there is no discount for doing so. Oil paints are not allowed in studio classrooms. Registered students are not permitted to bring guests.