Provide administrative support to the Director of Development and Development team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Development Department and other staff with meetings and facilitate donor needs and requests.
- Utilize Raiser's Edge to perform data entry, create queries and reports, produce mailing lists, track event attendance, and maintain donor records following established standards to ensure data health and consistency.
- Assist in execution of all fundraising, stewardship and cultivation events to include tracking RSVP’s, tracking ticket/table/sponsorship sales, coordinating table/seating assignments and managing registration process.
- Track Development Department income and expenses and prepare monthly departmental financial reports.
- Manage departmental collateral inventory and fulfillment needs including tracking deadlines and facilitating project work flow to ensure deadlines are met and content is accurate.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Museum donors by maintaining an understanding of Museum activities and products and communicating membership levels, events, and other related activities.
- Maintain departmental calendar.
- Coordinate departmental volunteers.
- Prepare invoices, presentations, letters and other documents as requested.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Combination of education and work experience demonstrating strong communications, technology, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation to compose and edit business documents, letters and other materials.
- Office skills to create professional letters, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively in teams and across organizational lines interacting professionally, diplomatically and productively with colleagues and contacts at all levels.
- Ability to solve problems independently, establish processes and improve department efficiency.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strength at building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience managing volunteers.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Weekend and evening work may be required.
- Expertise with donor database software programs, Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Experience utilizing project management tools, such as Smartsheet and Basecamp a plus.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.